Invest in your library. Become a Friend, volunteer or make a donation. Thanks for your support!
The Piedmont Library was built by the hard work and spirit of volunteers. Volunteers are crucial to the library’s ongoing success.
As a volunteer you can:
- Serve as an assistant staff member
- Prepare books for circulation
- Shelve books and materials
- Audit shelves for misfiled materials
- Assist with presentations to various groups
- Assist with school class groups
- Give book reviews or lead a discussion group
- Perform catalog data entry
If you can give as much as an hour or two a week, we would love to provide you with training and the opportunity to help make your library an even better place.
Contact us at (405) 373-9018 or come by the library during regular hours to discuss opportunities. We are happy to work with community groups in need of a service project.
Donation Wish List
The library always needs supplies for weekly activities and programs.
We would gladly appreciate any donations of the items below:
- Copy paper (letter and legal size)
- Card Stock (white)
- Scrapbook paper (various colors and prints)
- Disinfecting Wipes/baby wipes
- Elmer’s School Glue
- Pipe Cleaners and pom pom-poms
- Googly eyes
- plain white paper plates
- construction paper (any colors)
- Amazon.com gift cards
- Hobby Lobby gift cards
- Michael’s gift cards
- Barnesandnoble.com gift cards
- Half Price Books gift cards