Founder’s Day Art Show
Founder’s Day Art Contest- Saturday, September 11, 2021
We invite young artists to compete in the annual Founder’s Day Art Contest. The theme for this year’s show is, “I Love Piedmont”. So pick up your paint brush, mold your clay, or open your sketch book! This is your chance to show us what you love about Piedmont. You may choose to portray buildings, businesses, landscapes, or an historical scene.
Download the Rules and Entry Form Below
- Drawing Materials (pencil, charcoal, colored chalk, pastels, oils pastels, colored pencils, markers, etc)
- Collage Materials (cut and glued items including construction paper, tissue paper, wrapping paper, aluminum foil, etc)
- 4-6 Years
- 7-10 Years
- 11-14 Years
- 15-18 Years
Artwork will be judged on creativity and relevance to the theme on Friday, September 10, 2021.
Top 3 winners from each age group will be awarded prizes and have their artwork on display in the library for one month.
- Complete the entry form. (Find a digital version to download at the top of this page or visit the library for a printed copy.)
- The completed form MUST be printed and attached to the back of the art.
- Artwork must be ready to hang and longer than 11″-14″
- One entry per child.
- Drop-off artwork to the Piedmont Library during library hours between August 31-September 9.
- Non-winning entries must be picked up no later than 2pm on Founder’s Day OR from the library on Tuesday, September 14, from 10AM-6PM.