The Piedmont Library was built by the hard work and spirit of volunteers. Volunteers are crucial to the library’s ongoing success.
As a volunteer you can:
- Prepare books for circulation
- Shelve books and materials
- Audit shelves for misfiled materials
- Assist with library classes
- Lead a book discussion group
- Assist with computer data cleanup
- Maintain library flower beds and shrubs
If you can give as much as an hour or two a week, we would love to provide you with training and the opportunity to help make your library an even better place.
Contact us at (405) 373-9018 or come by the library during regular hours to discuss opportunities. We are happy to work with community groups in need of a service project.
Donation Wish List
The library always needs supplies for weekly activities and programs.
We would gladly appreciate any donations of the items below:
- Copy paper (letter and legal size)
- Card stock (white)
- Scrapbook paper (various colors and prints)
- Disinfecting wipes/baby wipes
- Pipe cleaners and pom-poms
- Googly eyes
- Plain white paper plates
- Construction paper (any colors)
- Amazon.com gift cards
- Hobby Lobby gift cards
- Michael’s gift cards
- Half Price Books gift cards
- Cash donations